- Addressing Network Congestion: The growing prevalence of Wi-Fi devices has led to congested networks in various regions, impacting performance. Overloaded channels and limited channel availability in 2.4 and 5 GHz bands have become limitations, hindering optimal connectivity.
- Escalating Demand for Bandwidth: The demand for wider channels, such as 80 or 160 MHz, necessitated exploring frequencies beyond 2.4 and 5 GHz. The 5 GHz band provides only a limited number of wider channels, prompting the quest for an alternative solution.
Elevating Performance with 6 GHz Band
- Harnessing the Power of 6 GHz: The introduction of the 6 GHz band brings transformative capabilities. This band offers a broader spectrum, enabling the division of networks into numerous wider channels: 7 channels at 160 MHz, 14 at 80 MHz, 29 at 40 MHz, or even 59 at 20 MHz. The result? Enhanced throughput and swift resolution of congestion.
- Seamless Connectivity: Access points cease competing for spectrum and instead select available free channels, optimizing performance. Wider channels lead to higher throughput, enabling the creation of multi-gigabit wireless connections, promising unparalleled user experiences.
- A Leap Towards Lower Latency: The 6 GHz band, reserved exclusively for 802.11ax-enabled devices, introduces low latency technologies like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and 1024 QAM, setting the stage for a minimal latency of < 1ms.
EZELINK in Saudi Arabia: Pioneering Wi-Fi 6E
- The Saudi Context: In the dynamic tech landscape of Saudi Arabia, cities like Riyadh and Jeddah are ripe for Wi-Fi 6E adoption. EZELINK, a prominent player in Saudi Arabia’s connectivity ecosystem, is poised to introduce Wi-Fi 6E innovations to the market.
- Empowering Smart Cities: With its extended range, Wi-Fi 6E fuels the evolution of smart cities in Saudi Arabia. EZELINK’s strategic presence in Riyadh and Jeddah positions the nation for enhanced connectivity and cutting-edge technology integration.
Wi-Fi 6E Certified Equipment: A Seamless Transition
- Unleashing Full Compatibility: Wi-Fi 6E-certified equipment promises seamless integration with previous Wi-Fi generations, leveraging their existing components. A vital requirement is adherence to top-notch security protocols, with WPA3 taking the lead to ensure optimal security standards.
- Emergence at CES 2021: The latest wave of Wi-Fi 6E devices debuted at CES 2021. Routers, mobile devices, and network cards embraced the potential of the 6 GHz band. The sale of the first certified Wi-Fi 6E devices swiftly followed, marked by the introduction of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and routers from Linksys, Asus, and TP-Link.
- A Glimpse into the Future: Wi-Fi 6E’s journey into mainstream adoption is inevitable, aligning with the rapid evolution of technology. Its advantages, including reduced interference in urban environments, advanced security, and backward compatibility, underscore its potential as a transformative force in connectivity.
EZELINK’s Role in Wi-Fi Evolution
- Championing Technological Progress: EZELINK’s commitment to technological advancement drives its adoption of Wi-Fi 6E. The company’s presence in Saudi Arabia’s key cities amplifies its role as a catalyst for a connected future, empowering businesses, communities, and individuals.
Seizing Tomorrow: Wi-Fi 6E’s Promise
- A Vision of Connectivity: The introduction of the 6 GHz band heralds a new era of wireless communication, redefining Saudi Arabia’s digital landscape. As Riyadh and Jeddah embrace Wi-Fi 6E, the nation paves the way for unparalleled connectivity, driving innovation and progress.